Work at Kids World
Are you an inspiring Practitioner with a good knowledge of the EYFS?
Do you have a nurturing and caring personality, are organised, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude?
Do you have a desire to enhance children’s Learning & Development?
If so, then you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team.
Baby Room Senior
Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities for under 2s.
At least 2 years’ relevant childcare experience with children aged 0-2 and a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role
Working between 40 hours per week between 7:15am & 6:30pm on an all year round basis.
You will be someone who is dynamic, has the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use your initiative and time manage your day effectively to ensure the smooth running of our nursery.
Kids World are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children in our care, you will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We are also looking for someone who….
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
* Doesn’t have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
* Must have a high level of comfort talking about bodily functions.
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Loves being outside come rain or shine. At Kids World we love the outdoor environment!
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Childcare: 2 years (required)
- Management: 1 year (required)